Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Okay, feeling better now

I know in my head all the reasons why the scale lies, but good, bad, or indifferent, I still gauge my progress by it, which is why last week was so disheartening!

Despite it being a bummer, I stuck to my plan, both eating and working out. I had a little bump-up Friday, but I tracked it all and tried to at least partially compensate for it with exercise.

So, this week I lost the 0.8 gained last week, plus an additional 1.4, for a total of 2.2 lost! I am now only 0.4 from getting back to my goal weight. I may try to lose a couple of pounds more, but if I could stay right here forever, I cannot say I would be unhappy.

When I start moaning about a gain or lack of substantial loss again, someone please beat me over the head with this blog entry. =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm printing it out now, so as to be able to quote it to you on twitter. :) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete