Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Not gonna lie, I am more than a little bummed...

Yeah, so I haven't blogged very much lately. I'm not very good at it, so I tend to let it slide. But I know that verbalizing my feelings is important even if no one else reads it. =)


So here goes for today....


After last week's WI, I was 1.8 from getting back to my goal weight. I was very excited to see my hard work pay off. 

Fast forward to today. I am 0.8 up this week. I had a great week of working out, and my eating was spot on. Who can figure out the dirty, lying bathroom scale? 

As discouraged as I am, I will keep doing what I'm doing knowing that it will eventually pay off again. I am trying to focus on progress that has nothing to do with the scale, like how my clothes fit, how strong I am, my "cut" arms & shoulders that I'm showing off today. 

Just needed to vent and let this go... =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment