Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finally feeling back in control

After 3+ weeks of really paying attention to what and how much I'm eating and ramping up the workouts, I am seeing results. I'm wearing clothes I couldn't get into a few weeks ago. I like what I'm seeing in the mirror. Dave likes what he's seeing. He is such an encouragement... my biggest supporter! Love him!


It is truly amazing the difference that logging my food makes. It can be so easy to "guesstimate" and lose count of how many calories I am consuming when I don't track. It's tedious and not very much fun, but I now see that I need to do this on some level to keep the number on the scale from creeping back up.


The good news is, that I've lost about 4.5 pounds since my initial wake-up call weigh-in 3 weeks ago. That's a nice average and is right on track for my goal of 11 total by the end of March. Let's get this done!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! You are fabulous!!! I think we had all let things go for a while. I definitely saw the number on the scale creep up. :) Back on track!

    ReplyDelete