Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking Back on 2010 and Forward to 2011

2010 was a monumental year for me. I finally realized my fitness goals and have been maintaining them for three months. I could not have reached my goals without the support of the love of my life, Dave. He has been a rock encouraging me and making me feel beautiful every step of the way. He accommodates my workout schedule and menu adjustments. I get lots of positive feedback from him, and I love him for it.


December's results: 

I maintained my weight through the end of the year! 
I missed my workout days number by 2. It was a busy month! 
I worked out for over 1,000 minutes. 
I missed my water challenge a couple of days. 
I am pretty sure I averaged 6 freggies a day. 

January goals: 

Keep maintaining my goal weight range. 
At least 1,000 fitness minutes. I am moving from the number of days to the number of total minutes. 
I'm in another 30-day water challenge again. I WILL meet the challenge this month! 
I will average at least 6 freggies a day. 

Here's to a happy and healthy 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment