Friday, December 3, 2010

Buh-bye November, Hello December!

November was a stressful month. Long story short, we had to tear out our kitchen, living room and dining room floors due to some water damage from a plumbing leak. I tried not to let it affect my plan, but sometimes it was out of my control. With that and Thanksgiving, which I turned into a 4-day food-fest, I am still maintaining my goal weight, although I'm pushing it close!


Here's the November run-down:
I am up 2.6, but still under my goal weight, barely.
I met my goal of working out 22 out of 30 days.
I missed my 1,100 minutes goal by 72. I'll make that up in December.
I burned 6,833 calories. This is off from October, but I had less minutes, so it makes sense.
I drank at least 8 cups of water most days. I think I had one or two where I was under.
I ate at least 5 freggies most days. Again, I missed a couple of days, but I averaged well over 5 for the month.


December goals:
No gain, period, for December.
I will work out 25 out of 31 days. That is going to be a challenge, but I'm going to hit it.
My fitness minutes goal is at least 1,000. That should be do-able with 25 days working out.
I'm in another 30-day water challenge. I will hit at least 8 cups every single day.
I will try to average at least 6 freggies a day.


This is a totally workable plan, and I plan to rock December's socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment