Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October Retrospective and November Goals

October was all-in-all a good month for me on the health and fitness front. I was worried that with Dave gone all month, I'd succumb to boredom and mindless eating. I am still not tracking my food, which is liberating, but I know if I start to gain, I may need to consider it. I feel like my body is struggling a bit adjusting to maintenance mode. But I am determined to find that magic combination of nutrition and exercise to stay where I am. 

How my October went:
I have maintained my goal weight for the month.
I worked out 25 out of 31 days. My goal was 26, but I did have a few days that I worked out twice, so no worries.
I met my goal of 1,300 fitness minutes with 1,304. 
I burned 9,179 calories.
I drank at least 8 cups of water every day.
I ate at least 5 freggies, but averaged at least 6.

November goals:
Here is where the real challenge begins. At this time last year, the new lifestyle was still fresh and exciting to me. This holiday (read: eating) season could be a little more challenging. I can't let my guard down. I am committed to maintaining this month and forever after.
I plan to work out 25 of 30 days.
I plan to get at least 1,300 fitness minutes again.
I'm in a 30-day challenge for November to drink at least 60 oz. of water daily. My goal is to aim for 80 oz.
I will try to average at least 6 freggies a day.

I'm going to end 2010 the healthiest I have been in decades!

No comments:

Post a Comment