Thursday, August 19, 2010

Old "Before" Picture

I don't have many "before" pictures, because I avoided cameras like the plague. This picture was taken February 24, 2008, and was not at my highest weight. I don't know what I weighed here, because I was in denial and didn't even own a scale at the time. I do know that those jeans were size 14 and I couldn't wear them when I started this journey in October 2009, because they were too small.



Now I proudly offer this one up as a gauge of my progress. It makes me sad in some ways, but really excited for what I've accomplished. It also motivates me to finish to my goal and stay there.

Here is a picture of me at the beach last month. I like this one much better. =)

1 comment:

  1. Ding Dang!! Looking good!! :) It's so impressive how much you have been able to change your body! It's inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete