Saturday, July 3, 2010

June Retrospective and July Goals

Sorry this is a little late. I didn't formally set any goals for June other than to be out of the 160's. I hit that goal on June 23rd. Woot!


Other June stats:
I lost 9 pounds.
I worked out 25 days for 1,216 minutes and burned 8,836 calories. Average workout length was 49 minutes.
I drank at least 8 cups of water every day.
I ate at least 5 freggies evey day.

Goals for July:
I want to be out of the 150's by the end of June.
I will work out 5-6 days a week for an average of at least 45 minutes.
I will be mindful of the intensity of my workouts. I will not just "go through the motions," instead, I will push myself and challenge my body.
I will eat within my calorie range at least 6 days a week.
I will drink 8+ cups of water each day.
I will eat 5+ freggies each day.

I can and WILL do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment