Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I just don't get it...

I maintained this week. At least I didn't gain again, but I just don't get it. Maybe the stress this week with my neck pain. I've worked out on plan, I've eaten on plan, I've done everything on plan. I was down on an unofficial WI on Monday, but today, right back where I was last week.

I usually do a cardio workout on Tuesdays, but Dave really wanted to take me to The Wine Room last night, so we went. I had 2 glasses and a chicken quesadilla, but still was within my ranges. I made sure to get extra water to compensate. I was feeling quite cozy afterwards, and it was getting late, so no workout. I have to say that I enjoyed the evening very much.

I'm feeling a little frustrated. I got over the gain last week in anticipation of making up for it this week. Now I'm that much further behind on the track to my goal. I hope this is not the beginning of a dreaded plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment