Monday, March 1, 2010

March Goals

I posted these in a thread for one of my teams, but I wanted broader appeal for more accountability, so bloggity-blog-blog:

1. Lose at least 5 more pounds.
2. Workout at least 5 times a week.
3. Get 7 hours of sleep per night.

I actually hope to lose more than 5 pounds, but I know the farther I go, the weekly loss rate will drop off some. I think 5 is definitely attainable.

Working out seems to be not so tough now, but I know skipping a scheduled workout here and there can be a slippery slope. Five workouts give me wiggle room for when life interferes or my body needs a little extra rest.

Sleep seems to be my biggest issue... this coming the day after I got practically NO sleep. I really need to get in bed and on my way to falling asleep by 11:00 pm. I tend to stretch that, because I want to spend more time with Dave, but my body is going to suffer if I don't start getting a little more quality sleep.

I'll report back on April 1st to let everyone know how I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment