Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Football and flu

Man, you wait all summer for football season, then it tears out your heart and stomps on it. To say the Panthers are struggling is a massive understatement. Wake is mediocre. Vols show promise with some decent freshmen talent, but it's going to take a couple years to reclaim football prominence. I hope Kiffen is given the chance to get it done.

I'm languishing in the last (hopefully) days of a flu bug or some such nastiness. Apparently this one was already percolating when I got my flu shot last week. The whole weekend was shot with me pretty much being a vegetable on the couch. I'm looking forward to this weekend being healthy and spending time with Shea and Wes, (and Dave, of course!). The weather has been beautiful, and I want to get out and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment